This quoting section is for the inexperienced jewellery buyer that has a certain budget in mind but who is unfamiliar with jewellery making and is not sure of design specifications in relation to its price. If you know your design’s exact specs and components (alloy, gemstones, dimensions etc) or if you obtained quotes elsewhere go to the jewellery veteran section.
In order to give you the best value for your money please tell us of your intended budget, attach the image of the design (not smaller than 200x200 pixels) and complete all required fields.
1. Your budget is important in assessing which design components and alloy / gemstone grades will give you the best value for your money, so please let us know what you intend on spending
1. For what occasion is your ring?
2. If there is a centre (main) gemstone, what would you like it to be?
3. If there are any small, side or extra gemstones in your design, what should they be?
4. What metal colour is your design?
5. What design finish would you like?
6. What is the ring size?
1. How soon do you need it?